At ABC kings we embrace everyday as a seed for a better tomorrow. Every opportunity is used for improving our skills, increasing our productivity, maximizing our potential, creating value and making a difference to the value chain. We strive to lead in Academic initiatives, Business solutions, and Collaborative partnerships because we are committed to being an intellectual capital company. We develop and maintain the right human capital, structural capital (processes, systems, values, culture) and relational capital.
Our value proposition
As Agents, Brokers, Consultants in the logistical chain we simplify complexity, improve compliance, manage risk, provide solutions, create value, deliver convenience and focus on mutual learning because we are committed to building mutually beneficial relationships for advancing careers and companies for economic success.
What we do
- Freight forwarding, customs brokerage and trade compliance consultancy in the logistical value chain.
- Registered agent for foreign principals seeking registration in South Africa as foreign importers and/or foreign exporters.
- Certification of shippers for SOLAS verification of the gross mass of a packed container.
- We simplify complexity, deliver convenience and lessen time away from work by providing workplace training for importers and exporters. We specialize in empowering front line employees with the know-how of the Customs Control Act and Customs Duty Act (of 2014) to manage risk and create value in the international logistical value chain.
- We manufacture and install corporate, retail, residential and event branding signage.
Our brand promise
- Instead of products we focus on providing solutions.
- Instead of price we focus on creating value.
- Instead of place we focus on delivering convenience.
- Instead of promotion we focus on mutual learning for improving the value chain.
Our vision and purpose
Preferred lifetime partner of legally beneficial solutions in the global value chain.
- Enjoying what we do
Affiliation, agreements and accreditation
Code of Ethical Conduct – The South African Association of Freight Forwarders
- Discharge our obligations to our clients efficiently, competently, honestly and with integrity and seek to enhance the good standing and reputation of the industry by fostering good relations with our clients, suppliers, other business partners and fellow members.
- Keep information received from our clients confidential and shall only divulge such information to a third party with the express consent of the client concerned, or to the extent required by law, or to execute the business.
- Associate ourselves only with enterprises, transactions and dealings which are lawful in nature and which enhance the reputation of the Association.
- Refrain from engaging in any restrictive trade practices, or unlawful cartels and shall ensure that any position of market dominance is exercised honourably.
- Market our services on our own merits, compete for business fairly, and refrain from denigrating the reputation or good name of a fellow member.
The ABC of success
A – Affirm your trust daily in your Creator – Maintain a positive attitude – Pursue your life’s assignment – Be ambitious – Aim high – Act now – Acknowledge and manage your emotions – Be aware of the business environment – Be above-board in all your dealings – Demonstrate aptitude for learning, accomplishments and achievements – Be agile – Try to be as accurate as possible – Be accountable for your actions – Seek personal and organisational advancement – Seek advice from trusted people – Develop a master mind alliance – Be a good ambassador of your business – Live in anticipation – Control your appetite – Smarten your appearance – Show appreciation for others – Try to automate manual labour and menial tasks – Become the architect of your future.
B – Believe in yourself and your life’s assignment – Read good books – Be bold – Be a blessing to others – Become a thought leader in the area of your expertise – Live a balanced lifestyle – Focus on the basics – Be the best you can be – Broaden the sphere of your influence – Recharge your battery – Sell benefits and solutions – Work on the bottom line – Use brainpower – Live your brand – Behave wisely because you are hired for your skills and can get fired for behaviour – Begin everyday as a step closer in reaching your dreams.
C – Make right choices – Be confident and competent – Embrace change – Collaborate with others – Communicate effectively – Be creative in what you do – Be courteous towards your customers – Make your career your calling – Become the champion in your industry – Be a person of excellent character – Be charitable – Clothe yourself with humility – Coach others – Complete important tasks on time – Compete successfully – Comply with legislation – Maintain a clear conscience – Cooperate with your co-workers – Manage your costs – Become a credible source of information – Create your own circumstances – Celebrate life.